Club Penguin’s Medieval Catalog had only a few of the old items and I had them all because they were in the previous year’s party. The Medieval Catalog has been updated by the new items. You can buy them with your Club Penguin Coins, hard earned by playing mini – games.
Here’s how to get the Medieval Catalog’s NEW ITEMS :
- Go to the Gift Shop in the Town
- You will find a paper in the right.
- Click it
You will now see the new items that have been added to the Paper Medieval Catalog!
Here are the cheat for the Paper Medieval Catalog :
- You have to click on the Red Tabard to get the Torc that costs 200 coins.
- You have to click on the Blue Tabard to get the Bracers that costs 300 coins.
- You have to click on the Lute to get the Purple Dragon Feet that costs 250 coins.
Thats it! You have found all the paper catalog cheats! Yay!!
- Concerns1234, Club Penguin Cheats